Tue, 24 May|
FUSIC Heart Course
One day emergency transthoracic echo course for beginners. Formerly known as a FICE course. £300 (£250 if booked on our other courses).
Time & Location
24 May 2022, 08:00 – 17:00
London, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT, UK
About The Event
The One Day FUSIC Heart/FICE (Focused Intensive Care Echocardiography) Course includes
- An introduction to ultrasound physics and machine "knobology"
- Learning and practicing the four basic transthoracic views
- Obtaining and interpreting the base of lung views
- A beginners' guide to common pathology in the critically ill patient
- How to recognise different haemodynamic states using echo
- An introduction to echo guided critical care therapy
- Lots of hands-on experience
- A chance to start your FUSIC/FICE logbook
- Lunch and refreshments provided
By signing up to our courses you are agreeing to our terms and conditions which are found here www.criticalcareecho.com/terms-and-conditions .