Advanced Critical Care Echo Course
24th -25th April 2023
Level Two Critical Care Transthoracic Echocardiography FUSIC HD & EDEC Accredited
This EDEC and FUSIC HD accredited course is aimed at clinicians who are scanning at a FUSIC/level one ability or have attended a FUSIC course. We aim to go beyond basic FUSIC scanning, introducing additional techniques to aid the assessment of critically ill patients. The course makes use of simulators, live model scanning and real case examples. An experienced faculty provide a high trainer to student ratio. Optional 3rd day to include basic TOE.
The Advanced Critical Care Echo Course includes
- Extended 2D TTE views
- An introduction to colour Doppler physics and machine controls
- Visual colour Doppler assessment of valves
- Use of spectral Doppler in assessment of haemodynamic state
- LV and RV assessment
- M-mode and 2D measurements
- Fluid status assessment
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Mon, 03 JulLondonBSE Level 1 Echo Course
- Wed, 06 DecLondonCritical Care Echo Conference. Half day of case presentations, interactive demonstrations and expert talks to broaden your echo knowledge. Nibbles and drinks included. Fetal Medicine Research Institute. Kings College London.