Critical Care TOE Course
28th October 2021
An introduction to Critical Care Transoesophageal Echo following the EDEC Curriculum
This one day EDEC accredited course is aimed at clinicians who are who are interested in learning the basics of TOE guided haemodynamic assessment in critically ill patients. It is ideal for those studying for EDEC or those practising in Critical Care, Anaesthesia or Emergency Medicine. As we all our courses we aim to provide plenty of practical experience using simulators and real case examples in small groups with a high faculty to student ratio.
The Critical Care TOE Course includes
- An introduction to using the TOE probe
- Basic 2D TOE views
- Haemodynamic assessment using TOE
- Small group teaching with experienced faculty
- Hands on practice using state of the art simulators
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Thu, 28 OctSt George's HospitalThis EDEC accredited course aims to teach TOE novices the basics of critical care TOE. No previous experience is required. Ideal for those with an interest in critical care echo or cardiac anaesthesia. £250 for one day TOE course.