FUSIC Lung and Abdominal Ultrasound Course
26th May 2022
An introduction to Critical Care Point of Care Ultrasound of the Lungs and Abdomen
This one day FUSIC Lung and FUSIC Abdomen accredited course is aimed at clinicians who are beginners in ultrasound. It is ideal for those studying for FUSIC accreditations or those practising in Critical Care, Anaesthesia or Emergency Medicine. As we all our courses we aim to provide plenty of practical experience using simulators and real case examples in small groups with a high faculty to student ratio.
The Critical Care TOE Course includes
- Live scanning practice
- Simulator scanning
- Lots of hands on scanning in small groups
- Physics of ultrasound
- How to perform a point of care lung ultrasound examination
- How to recognise pulmonary pathology with lung ultrasound
- How to perform basic critical care abdominal ultrasound
- Identification of abdominal organs, identification of free fluid, recognition of hydronephrosis
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Mon, 03 JulLondonBSE Level 1 Echo Course
- Wed, 06 DecLondonCritical Care Echo Conference. Half day of case presentations, interactive demonstrations and expert talks to broaden your echo knowledge. Nibbles and drinks included. Fetal Medicine Research Institute. Kings College London.